Anyway, I got addicted to it over the break and these are the movies I've made so far:
- Brett & Cheryl from 03-06 (dating..up to getting married)
- The Havards in 2007
- The Havards in 2008
- The Havards in 2009
- Our wedding...if you can call it that ;-) (some people don't know what to say when they watch our wedding...it's funny seeing people's reactions -- I think some people don't realize I don't mind if they laugh. I think it's funny...and one of the best moments of my life at the same time.
- Our honeymoon
- And one of my mom's side of the family for a christmas gift
This picture is funny to me because I had this in my Freshman Photo Album from college, so I had a picture of Brett before I knew him really -- just funny, I don't know the girl in the picture.
Our wedding
That's my pretty bouquet right before we get married.

In case you're wondering, I don't regret not having a wedding -- I loved my wedding and I don't think people would be as unhappy as they think they would if they didn't have a big wedding. It's the person and getting married that makes it the happiest day - I still love going to weddings though and think they're super fun..I'm just sayin'. It was pretty unstressful...okay not stressful at all. :) Anyone else pro-elopement out there??
Our honeymoon

We went to Aruba -- fun times.
2007
We made lots of good visits to Houston to visit my Grandparents who passed away the next year..love them!
My good friends from high school all went out to Brett's grandparent's lake house near Tyler for a weekend.
Our wedding
That's my pretty bouquet right before we get married.
In case you're wondering, I don't regret not having a wedding -- I loved my wedding and I don't think people would be as unhappy as they think they would if they didn't have a big wedding. It's the person and getting married that makes it the happiest day - I still love going to weddings though and think they're super fun..I'm just sayin'. It was pretty unstressful...okay not stressful at all. :) Anyone else pro-elopement out there??Our honeymoon
2007
We made lots of good visits to Houston to visit my Grandparents who passed away the next year..love them!
My good friends from high school all went out to Brett's grandparent's lake house near Tyler for a weekend.Brett and I celebrated our 1st anniversary with cheesecake from Outback...one of my most favorite things in the whole world. (I guess I should say 2 of my most favorite things -- I like Brett too!)
2008
We bought our first house!
The other Cheryl got married
Brock and Natalyia got married, too2009
My sister got married!That's all.
With some Christmas money I bought a real video camera -- it's a cheap one from Kohls (as in only $70) but it does HD footage...pretty cool for someone like me. It's a DXG if you're interested. It's not professional but way better than my camera phone and it's small like a Flip camera so I can keep it in my purse.
With some Christmas money I bought a real video camera -- it's a cheap one from Kohls (as in only $70) but it does HD footage...pretty cool for someone like me. It's a DXG if you're interested. It's not professional but way better than my camera phone and it's small like a Flip camera so I can keep it in my purse.


No comments:
Post a Comment