I totally stole this from the movie Julie and Julia - don't make fun of me. And we used Julia Child's recipe. It was fun to make - took a long time, but tasted really good. I usually don't like wine sauces that much, but this one didn't taste like wine at all in the end. I have the recipe but it's a PDF and it's really long and I don't know how to put it on blogger but I'll be happy to email it to you if you want it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Make fun of YOU!?! How could I do that when Steve went out and bought Julie Child's cookbook after watching that movie. He watched it with Shelly and my Mom. I think they were more entertained by watching how much Steve liked the movie as opposed to watching the movie itself. Unfortunately, I missed the movie because I was packing for our Christmas day trip to Oklahoma, which didn't happen on Christmas day anyway due to the snow. :(
ReplyDeletehaha, i wanted to make that when i saw that movie :) (p.s. they totally mentioned ABILENE in it too!)
ReplyDelete