I thought I'd start posting some of my favorite things Brett and I cook. I like to cook a lot -- it's very relaxing if I just cook for me and Brett. If I cook for others it's still fun, just not as relaxing. I get nervous that everything won't turn out okay.
I used my new ramekins I got for Christmas to make Chicken Pot Pie. Other than the frozen kind Carrie introduced me to back in college, I'd never had chicken pot pie before. When I cook new stuff I like to make everything from scratch. This was the first time I had made homemade pie crust that turned out well. I also poached the chicken without overdoing it for the first time.
If you want the recipe leave me a comment. I don't think anyone reads my blog nor would want to cook what I put on here but whatever...you can leave an anonymous comment if you're a blog stalker like me or be brave and tell me who you are and maybe I'll start posting more stuff if I know people read this. ;-)
I used my new ramekins I got for Christmas to make Chicken Pot Pie. Other than the frozen kind Carrie introduced me to back in college, I'd never had chicken pot pie before. When I cook new stuff I like to make everything from scratch. This was the first time I had made homemade pie crust that turned out well. I also poached the chicken without overdoing it for the first time.
If you want the recipe leave me a comment. I don't think anyone reads my blog nor would want to cook what I put on here but whatever...you can leave an anonymous comment if you're a blog stalker like me or be brave and tell me who you are and maybe I'll start posting more stuff if I know people read this. ;-)
I'd love the recipe! Loved your christmas card, by the way!!!
ReplyDeleteI read it! I read it! I'm sure it's not the same, but store bought crusts in a large 9" pie pan work too.
ReplyDelete...but that's not as fun, steph! and it doesn't fit my cute ramekins then.
ReplyDelete