My pictures came out horribly from our weekend in Amarillo for Brett's brother's graduation, but here they are. Colin got to sit up on the stage since he was 8th in his class! And he had every honor known to man in the program. And he was nominated smartest/most likely to succeed/genius of the class....I can't remember the exact superlative, but it was along those lines. Congrats, Colin! After the graduation, we went to dinner at the Amarillo Club, which was fun since I've heard a lot about it since Brett worked there for a few months before we were married. Yummy dinner!
Colin's off to ACU in August and Brett and I are very excited we'll get to visit him more often and have an excuse to visit Abilene again.
Colin's off to ACU in August and Brett and I are very excited we'll get to visit him more often and have an excuse to visit Abilene again.

No comments:
Post a Comment