Top Left Pic: our nasty grass-infested garden with four lonely lights.
Top Right Pic: The plan that Brett made us map out.
Bottom Left Pic: The final results. New jet-black mulch, four new yellow plants, 12 new impatiens, 8 lights, and no grass.
The two bottom pics: My favorite new addition is the roses. And then some more yellow flowers. And the other is just a closer shot.
Top Right Pic: The plan that Brett made us map out.
Bottom Left Pic: The final results. New jet-black mulch, four new yellow plants, 12 new impatiens, 8 lights, and no grass.
The two bottom pics: My favorite new addition is the roses. And then some more yellow flowers. And the other is just a closer shot.

This was done back on Memorial Day. Now, the impatiens are dead/deadish. They are very temperamental: some days they have a lot of blooms and then the next day it's just leaves. A couple died all together -- I think it was because the rain was too hard. They did look like someone had picked at the plant though...maybe I can blame their deaths on the neighborhood kids who like to hang out in our yard. Everything else is still alive. But, the grass is back. I hate the grass in my flower beds. I wish I knew how to stop it...
No comments:
Post a Comment