Sunday, September 19, 2010

Visiting the President

I wanted to visit the President on his ranch in Crawford. Prairie Chapel Ranch, to be exact.
There were many signs pushing us away, but I knew he'd want to see me.

First we stopped by GW's favorite Crawford restaurant. You may have seen it on the news.He wasn't there, but they had good apple pie.
So, we headed out to the ranch. Quite a pretty drive.


Secret Service let us right through the gate with no problems. I told them that I recently visited President Obama's home in Chicago here....
I just told them I didn't get very clear pictures of Obama's house and that I wanted good pictures of a president's house for my collection. They understood and let us in. Here we are at the entrance.


He has a very pretty creek on his property. We took some pictures and went strolling in the water.


He also let me relax on the porch.

And a quick G.W. pic by the stream before we left.


See ya soon, Crawford, W, and Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment