
I've enjoyed (almost) 4 days of icy heaven and I think I've fallen more in love with my school district. :)
Brett and I finally ventured out of our house today after three days of staying inside. Our driveway is on an incline and it has had 1/2 inch - 1 inch of solid ice over it since Tuesday morning. We picked the ice off with a garden hoe in order to slide down it for a trip to Target. Once we got off of our street that was ice covered, it got a little better. The Target parking lot was pretty much solid ice in most places. And, then we saw a jackknifed truck on the way home.
So...I'm glad they canceled school again tomorrow.
I love snow days.
I love snow days.
I think the people complaining about it are weird. You're being forced to stay at home, relax, and then stay home and relax some more. What's the problem?
I love snow days.
P.S. I'm impressed with the U.S. Postal Service for delivering mail on Tuesday. But, I think they're crazy, too. Take the day off, people. But, thank you for delivering Netflix.
Yeah for snow days! I agree, what's so bad about having to stay home??? ESPECIALLY when you still get your Netflix!
ReplyDelete