{The captions are below the pictures. I never know which way people are captionizing their photos, so I thought I should be clear with you. You're very welcome.}
Eaten a schwarma before? You should.
This is the cutest-old man-Roman-accordion player I've ever seen on a street.
The above photo is...gorgeous..no..flattering...no...weird...yes... and need not be on the internet for all to see, but I think it's funny.If you're wondering I was dressing up for 'Carnival' in Spain.
The above picture shows my life-long friend's excitement with European down comforters. I shared (and still do) the same glee for the white fluffiness. This was taken in Germany.
My husband in 1999 with cool shoes, a camera hanging from his neck, standing in the Louvre, pensively analyzing a painting. Seriously?
wow, i hope one day we can all take a trip over there! sooooo much fun! (if the guys get a vegas trip, we should get a euro trip) :)
ReplyDelete